Hi, fellow BQool users!
BQool Video Testimonial Award has officially kicked off. This is a video testimonial competition that is looking to reward and showcase 4 most outstanding video testimonials created by BQool users.
The competition will have two categories –
Repricing Central Testimonial
Feedback Central Testimonial
Two entries from each category will be chosen by our jury as the winners of this exciting event! If you are one of the lucky winners whose videos have been picked by us, you will be eligible to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
All BQool users participating in this year’s Video Testimonial Award can enjoy a $50 BQool credit for their BQool accounts!
Act Fast & Submit your Video Before 30th January 2019!
*The contest is free to enter and open to all BQool users
*Judged on two categories – Repricing Central and Feedback Central
*Each contestant can submit 1 video per category
*2 winners will be selected from each category. A total of 4 winners can be chosen in this event.
*Please see ‘Contest Rules’ below for video eligibility criteria
*DEADLINE: Thursday 30 January at 11:59pm GMT-8 Pacific Time Zone (PT). Entries will not be accepted after this time.
*Winners will be announced on 13th February 2019 on BQool Official Facebook Page.
Video must contain:
1. Your first name (last name is optional)
2. What category do you sell on Amazon & what marketplace do you sell on?
3. How did you come across BQool and why did you choose BQool?
4. Which BQool product are you subscribing to?
Please answer two (or more) of these questions in your video testimonial:
1. What did you like most about your BQool product?
2. What did you learn in your BQool product?
3. Would you recommend BQool to friends/associates and why?
4. How has BQool helped you solve the challenges of running your Amazon business?
5. How has BQool made a difference in your Amazon store?
How to Submit your Video:
Please submit your video to email@example.com and specify your BQool account (the email that was used to sign up BQool) by Thursday 30th January at 11:59pm GMT-8 Pacific Time Zone (PT)
(Preferable formats for the videos: AVI, .MOV, .MP4, MPEGPS, or .WMV. If the size of video exceeds the allowable limit of your email attachment, you may upload the video to your google drive and share the video download link to BQool)
1. Binding Agreement: In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to the Rules. Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in these Rules unless you agree to these Rules. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and BQool with respect to the contest.
2. Eligibility – To be eligible to enter the Contest, an Entrant must: (a) be a BQool user with an active subscription to one of BQool software services. (b) be over 18.
3. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by BQool (“BQool” or “Sponsor”), a Taiwanese company with principal place of business at 4th Floor, 24 Ruiguang Road, Taipei, 114 Taiwan.
4. Contest Period: The Contest begins on January 8th, 2019 8:00am Pacific Time (PT) Zone in the United States and ends on January 30th, 2019, 11:59pm Pacific Time (PT) Zone (“Contest Period”). All dates are subject to change.
5. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter, you must submit your video to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 30th January at 11:59 pm
6. You may enter 1 video per category, and may enter as many categories as you wish, however you cannot enter the same videos into more than one category.
7. Prize: 4 $50 Amazon Gift Cards for 4 winners and a $50 BQool account credit for all contestants.
8. Winners will be announced online on 13th February, 2019
9. Notification of Winners: All winners will be notified via emails.
10. By submitting a video, you automatically grant BQool a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use and publicly display the content. All submissions will become the property of BQool. All rights for reproduction in all media including print, website and social media are assigned to use as deemed appropriate. By participating, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless BQool from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this contest.