Last year Amazon let US buyers opt out of unsolicited emails sent from third-party sellers. Now, the same thing has happened on Amazon UK.
If you are our customer, you can also forward all the bounced emails to BQool Global Blacklist at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give you credits for emails that are forwarded to us due to buyer opt-out. Check this link for more information.
What if I’m not a Bqool’s customer?
You can still contact opt-out customers with critical information:
· Product customisation questions
· Delivery scheduling
· Issues with a shipping address
To do so, you must include the word [Important] in brackets in the subject line of the message sent via email. Or just use Buyer-Seller Messaging in Seller Central
You won’t reach opt-out buyer’s email box with:
· Requests for seller feedback or customer reviews.
· Order, shipment, delivery or refund confirmations.
· Proactive customer service. For example, product manuals, tips for using the product, answers to frequently asked questions or suggestions if something goes wrong.
· Out-of-stock or delay notifications and offers of alternative products.
You can read more about messaging buyers here (UK only).